Freeroam
Hello! Welcome to Freeroam Forums. If this is your first time then Enjoy!
Freeroam
Hello! Welcome to Freeroam Forums. If this is your first time then Enjoy!
Freeroam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeroam

Freeroam Forums

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What forums to use
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:20 pm by stopperbud

» mac version?
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 pm by samdadog

» Future of Freeroam
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by poison

» Clien Download
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:07 pm by poison

» The last surviors
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:37 pm by poison

» I HATE WoW
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:09 am by mageofmagers

» Would you rather?
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 am by megamurder8

» VOTE! VOTE!
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 am by megamurder8

» Membership and donator point imfo!
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 pm by megamurder8

Vote
Vote for your favorite Drawing NOW!

Freeroam.forumotion.net - By Playing the server, you agree to the rules in the link below

Top posters
mageofmagers (367)
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_vote_lcapBarrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_voting_barBarrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_vote_rcap 
megamurder8 (235)
Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_vote_lcapBarrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_voting_barBarrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_vote_rcap 
sunny (212)
Admin (168)
gurkan (138)
Aidss (118)
Butt muncher (107)
Louis (85)
Aznforlife (76)
zach821822 (67)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it

Go down 
+7
Aidss
sunny
Butt muncher
Sluggowacher
Rosetta
Admin
megamurder8
11 posters
AuthorMessage
megamurder8
Experienced Player
Experienced Player
megamurder8

Rep. : -3

Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it Empty
PostSubject: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:56 am

i deleted text so no1 can read when the game starts....its not right i kill barrows and people just walk in log out and earn 500m

Last edited by megamurder8 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : keep it secretive)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rep. : 2

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:30 pm

we can try to fix that.
Back to top Go down
https://freeroam.forumotion.net
Rosetta
Novice Player
Novice Player

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Cat, it'd be impossible to fix unless you can fix the dropping-a-level glitch upon logging. Or, alternatively, you could redo the location of the barrows chest and change the teleport position. Would be tricky, though.
Back to top Go down
Sluggowacher
Novice Player
Novice Player

Rep. : -2

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Mega, quickly edit the post so it doesn't say how to do the glitch because some people will do it.
Back to top Go down
Butt muncher
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Yah, it would be smart if you didn't say how to do it.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Experienced Player
Experienced Player
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:00 pm

if i c anyone do it ill vid it
Back to top Go down
Aidss
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Rep. : 10

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Why dont you simply make it not possible to log out while in barrows.
Back to top Go down
Butt muncher
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Will that effect if you get disconnected? If it doesn't let you log out, what happens if you get disconnected in there?
Back to top Go down
Aznforlife
Novice Player
Novice Player

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am

ur accoutn will log out as long as it isnt in combat.
Back to top Go down
Aidss
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Rep. : 10

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 am

Why don't we code in the barrows were all the barrow brothers are above ground?
Or move them to a completely different place Surprised
Back to top Go down
megamurder8
Experienced Player
Experienced Player
megamurder8

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 pm

why dont we eliminate normal barrows? and just have Dark Barrows? i mean its cooler gear and all
Back to top Go down
Aznforlife
Novice Player
Novice Player

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:18 pm

some people want to use normal barrow armor. like dharoks which hits high if low hp. and veracs with high accuracy. if austin tried to make the dark barrow armor function the same as normal barrow armor, it'll take ages.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta
Novice Player
Novice Player

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:28 am

There is only the Dark Flail and Dark Staff currently..
Back to top Go down
megamurder8
Experienced Player
Experienced Player
megamurder8

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 pm

For all you haters out there saying dont say how to do it... servers down it dont matter
Back to top Go down
Rhin0
3D Designer
3D Designer

Rep. : 3

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Quote :
Cat, it'd be impossible to fix unless you can fix the dropping-a-level glitch upon logging. Or, alternatively, you could redo the location of the barrows chest and change the teleport position. Would be tricky, though.

Uhm.. not very tricky?

That's kinda easy..
pig
Back to top Go down
Rosetta
Novice Player
Novice Player

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Yeah, when I read that I wasn't thinking, then as I went through it I was like.. "oh wait yeah that's pretty easy. Meh."

It'd be pretty tricky for him, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rhin0
3D Designer
3D Designer

Rep. : 3

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:39 am

Hah, yea

Maybe. Cool
Back to top Go down
Louis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rep. : 4

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:42 am

Barrows is fine, anyone caught glitching it will result in a punishment simple as.
Back to top Go down
zach821822
Novice Player
Novice Player

Rep. : 2

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Poeple should alsobe smart enough to not glitch. They know it's against the rules.
Back to top Go down
megamurder8
Experienced Player
Experienced Player
megamurder8

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:28 pm

yea but what i dont get is why someone would ruin the game by cheating? i mean its supposed to be for fun not who is the best *for us guys its ego*
Back to top Go down
Louis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rep. : 4

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 pm

There isnt a forum where i've not seen you post this Exact same post.

Nevermind,

Obviously anyone caught Glitching/Advantaging barrows will obviously result in a long term Ban.
Yeah, I agree, It does take the fun away from the game as Cheating is Unacceptable.
Specialy on a Private server which I'm sure is more then 50% easier then Real runescape.
Which kind of leades the Glitcher to be Sad.

imo ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it   Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrows glitch people earning b's off of it
Page 1 of 1