Freeroam
Hello! Welcome to Freeroam Forums. If this is your first time then Enjoy!
Freeroam
Hello! Welcome to Freeroam Forums. If this is your first time then Enjoy!
Freeroam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeroam

Freeroam Forums

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What forums to use
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:20 pm by stopperbud

» mac version?
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 pm by samdadog

» Future of Freeroam
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by poison

» Clien Download
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:07 pm by poison

» The last surviors
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:37 pm by poison

» I HATE WoW
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:09 am by mageofmagers

» Would you rather?
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 am by megamurder8

» VOTE! VOTE!
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 am by megamurder8

» Membership and donator point imfo!
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 pm by megamurder8

Vote
Vote for your favorite Drawing NOW!

Freeroam.forumotion.net - By Playing the server, you agree to the rules in the link below

Top posters
mageofmagers (367)
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
megamurder8 (235)
First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
sunny (212)
Admin (168)
gurkan (138)
Aidss (118)
Butt muncher (107)
Louis (85)
Aznforlife (76)
zach821822 (67)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

First here gets to Beta

Go down 
+7
mageofmagers
Aidss
megamurder8
Aznforlife
gurkan
Louis
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mageofmagers
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
mageofmagers

Rep. : 7

First here gets to Beta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First here gets to Beta   First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:22 pm

This is the website.

The actual game will be up around the 27th or 28th, if all goes well
Back to top Go down
soshi_Tsukiyomi
Starting Player
soshi_Tsukiyomi

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: First here gets to Beta   First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 pm

ok thats good to know
Back to top Go down
zach821822
Novice Player
Novice Player

Rep. : 2

PostSubject: Re: First here gets to Beta   First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 pm

27 and 28 or 17 and 18?
Back to top Go down
skull350z
Novice Player
Novice Player
skull350z

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: First here gets to Beta   First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 am

dangerous glitch/bug I logged in after dcing in varrock at the smithing area with giles etc i had almsot full inv of pray pots like 162k and a chisel and all my armor equiped and when i logged back in after the dc I instantly died and lost it all

On a side note is it possible to get a rollback on my character or my items back (at least my 162k?) [EDIT] just happened a second time didnt lose anything though because i had nothing on my but 3 items [EDIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First here gets to Beta   First here gets to Beta - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First here gets to Beta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freeroam :: Bugs and Errors-
Jump to: